The web-based Investment Company Notice Acknowledgment Process allows companies to view and/or print:
- an acknowledgment letter for each Investment Company notice received or,
- a single acknowledgment letter for a batch of notices, grouped by the month received.
This process was implemented in October, 2000 and has eliminated the Department's need to print and mail hardcopy acknowledgment letters to filers.
Use this form to:
- confirm the receipt of an initial or renewal notice submitted to the Department;
- obtain an acknowledgment of that receipt, and;
- learn the receipt date and OK File # associated with that submission.
Historical Information Search
Have a question about a notice filing? contact
at (405) 280-7748
Have a technical question or suggestion regarding this site? e-mail the